Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Animal Abuse

What is animal abuse? I`ll tell you. It`s when some stupid idiot failure to life person gets really upset and takes it out on animals. Really? There is no end to this, seeing as the government and police are doing little to stop it. These people should be put in a mental institution for THE REST OF THEIR LIFE. Am I overdoing this post? No way. My dog was abused and was absolutely terrified of everything. He had been abused so bad, that a year later (With me at my home) he still flinches and runs away. But yes, he has gotten better. Now, He is a happy little beagle that hunts rabbits in my backyard. The people who did this to him must have no soul whatsoever. They have not been found, because my dog was dumped on the road after he was beaten, but mark my words, if I ever find them, they`ll be talking to a jail cell wall for THE REST OF THEIR DAYS. By the way, the picture below is my dog. Oh well, if you know a dog that is being abused, please tell someone (such as police) cause animals feel pain too. They have feelings too. Okay, my rant is done. Bye people!
Happy Pokemoning!
~Lugia~

2 comments: