Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Favorite quotes, lines, comments, and such.

"There seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere." -Buzz Lightyear

"Some people are like slinkies. they don`t have a purpose, but they bring a smile to your face when you see them going down the stairs." -Anonymous

When someone calls me ugly, I get super sad and hug them because I know how tough life is for the visually impaired."-Anonymous

"I cry because other people are stupid and it makes me sad." -Some guy from Big Bang Theory

"I used to be boring. Now, I have a mustache." -Anonymous

"If you fall, I`ll be there." -Floor =)

"I`m on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it." -Anonymous

"May the force be with you forever." -Star Wars

"Study ALL the notes, answer ALL the questions. F- YOU FAIL. Flip ALL the burgers." -Anonymous

"If you want to achieve greatness, STOP asking for permission." -Anonymous

"Those who criticize our generation seem to forget who raised it." -Anonymous

"Some girls just need a high five. In the face. With a chair." -Anonymous

"When I die, I hope I`ll be doing nothing, so people could say that at least I died doing what I love." -Anonymous

"Before I die, I want my last words to be "I left my million dollars under the.."" -Anonymous

"I TEXT YOU, WHY YOU NO TEXT BACK?" -Y U No guy

"TEAM ROCKET, WHY YOU NO LEAVE ME ALONE?" -Y U No guy

"WARNING= IF ZOMBIES CHASE US, I`M TRIPPING YOU." -Anonymous

"Study= The act of texting, eating, and watching TV with an open textbook nearby." -Anonymous

"Don`t get my personality and my attitude twisted, because my personality is me, and my attitude depends on you." -Anonymous

"A jealous woman does better research than the FBI." -Anonymous

"We love kids, but please keep yours at your table. Unattended kids will be given a shot of espresso and a free puppy. Thanks, Management." -Anonymous

"Dear Karma, I have a list of people you missed." -Anonymous

"Oh hey, I see you`re seconds away from falling asleep. Allow me to take this time to flood you with the most amazing ideas EVER,all of which you`ll forget by morning." -Brain

"Children are often spoiled because no one will spank Grandma." -Anonymous

"That moment when you are walking on the street and remember something very funny and you just can`t stop smiling like a retard." -Anonymous

"Don`t you wish your girlfriend was grammatically correct like me?" -Anonymous

"It worries me how dumb you are." -Happy Bunny

"I am so glad you are home, someone pooped in the hallway!" -Your dog

"I hate when people see me at the super market and they are like: "Hey what are you doing here?" and I`m just like "Oh, you know, hunting elephants." -Anonymous

"Please be safe. Do not stand, sit on, climb, or lean on fences. If you fall, animals could eat you and that might make them sick. Thank you." -Zoo

"I`m actually not funny. I`m just really mean and people think I`m joking." -Me\

"When I`m sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead." -Anonymous

*Will update random pokemon tomorrow so hahahahahahahahahh... ha... hee... ha....no.... just bye....*
~Lugia

No comments:

Post a Comment